TIRAD knows that the path to an outstanding product leads through modern technology and top training of employee teams. For this reason, we constantly improve our machine, measuring and other technology.
With our modern machine fleet, we machine:
- Frame dimensions to 2300 x 1500 x 1000 mm, 3500 kg
- Position tolerance = 0.008 mm (0.000787”)/1,000 mm
- Diameter/pocket tolerance = 0.01 mm (0.000394”)
More than 90% of the material we machine is 1.2085 (X33CrS16), but of course we can also machine 1.2316 (X36CrMo17), RAMAX S (Uddeholm Sweden X36CrMo17), 1.2312 (40CrMnMoS8-6), 1.1730 (C45U; C45W) Roy Alloy, AlMg4,5Mn and others.
The customer can supply his own material.
We usually machine material from these suppliers: BÖHLER UDDEHOLM, SCHMOLZ AND BICKENBACH, KONTUR WERKZEUGSTAHL, DEW – Deutsche Edelstahlwerke, THYSSENKRUP and others.
In 2019, our company successfully implemented an innovative production information system based on the Industry 4.0 standard, which we are developing and expanding.
Our system for online machine monitoring and production management has become key to further analysis of challenges within our company.
We use electronic drawings and models in the following formats:
- 2D drawings in PDF (as well as DWG and DXF)
- 3D models in the formats Siemens Unigraphics/NX; PTC Creo/Pro-Engineer; Parasolid; Unigraphics or in the common formats: STEP; STP; X_T (along with IGES; VDA), and, of course, we can work in still other formats.
CAM PROGRAMMING AND NC CODE SIMULATION
All programming is done in the CAM system according to the customer’s model. The resulting code is then checked in a verification program, again based on the customer’s model.