About TIRAD s.r.o.
TIRAD manufactures plates and moulds for plastic injection. We specialize in producing high-precision plates and frames for injection moulds, and bases and parts for injection moulds. We also perform special CNC machining of larger workpieces up to 2300 x 1500 x 1000 mm and weights of 4 tonnes, including deep drilling technology. The company’s modern manufacturing equipment is known for its first-rate machining capabilities, particularly for the fields of healthcare, cosmetics, packaging and for parts made of PET.
The company’s 27-year history and its satisfied customers ensure that TIRAD s.r.o. will remain a reliable long-term partner for existing and new customers.
Identification data: TIRAD s.r.o., Šašovice 62, 675 26 Želetava, Org. ID 48208205
- 15 July 1993 – Company founded
- 1996 – Production space purchased in Šašovice
- 1996 – First CNC machine purchased
- 1999 – Fundamental decision on company’s main focus — specialization in mould frames for plastic injection
- 2000 – CNC measuring machine purchased
- 2001 – 1st hall approved, production space increased to 2300 m²
- 2012 – Successful completion of a paperless documentation project, transition from 2D manufacturing documentation to 3D models
- 30.4.2014 – The company joins the Milacron group
- 2015 – Construction of a European distribution centre for replacement components in Šašovice
- 2016 – Construction starts on new production halls
- 2017 – New manufacturing spaces approved
- 15.7.2018 – 25th company anniversary
- 2019 – The company becomes part of the Hillenbrand group
In 2019, TIRAD s.r.o. became part of the multinational Hillenbrand group. Hillenbrand is a globally diversified company with businesses serving a wide range of industrial sectors. Its portfolio includes companies like Coperion, Milacron, Batesville and Rotex. Hillenbrand is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
Hillenbrand = new opportunity = new potential
TIRAD is now part of the multinational Hillenbrand group that is active on all continents. Its broad portfolio spans several industrial sectors. The synergy of its product offerings increases the company’s ability to provide comprehensive plastic processing solutions: production of basic resins, mixing, plastic processing and subsequent recycling.
Regaining a strong brand identity is another step in DME and TIRAD’s continued ability to provide customers with best-in-class services.
For this reason, we’ve recently changed our web and e-mail domain from milacron.com to dme.net.
Please don’t forget this change, and save it to your list of trustworthy suppliers, so that you won’t miss any news from our sales team and customer support.